Are you being charged to receive your translations?
That’s NOT the case with us.
Choose the payment method that suits you best, which will be explained fully with your quote, along with the price, deadline and delivery method.
Are you somewhere in Spain?
- Make a deposit in the bank.
- Make a transfer online or at the bank.
- Make a payment with Paypal.
- Pay with Bizum, a new, quick method that doesn’t charge you anything.
Are you abroad?
- Choose one of the previous methods.
- Be careful: if you are going to send us a transfer from a foreign account, you should let us know so beforehand in order to authorise it.
For specialised translations:
- By e-mail.
For sworn translations:
- Anywhere in Spain by courier free-of-charge with delivery the next day before 7 p.m. or you can collect it from the courier’s office the next day after 9 a.m.
- Abroad by registered post and free-of-charge.